KICK A$$ IMAGES – Creating Your Signature Style
Francie Baltazar Stonestreet
Course Number: 32
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Images which spark the imagination, disturb the mind or quiet the soul create your signature style. Two-time Team USA World Cup member, Francie Baltazar Stonestreet will unravel the mystery to creating images which are award winning, but also define you as a photographer. Differentiating yourself from the crowded field of photography and standing out from your competition is one of the keys to success. In this program we will creative unique images together from start to finish and you will be challenged to step out of your photographic comfort zone and jump into the abyss of the creativity.
Together we will explore how to:
- UNLEASHING YOUR CREATIVITY – Creativity beget creativity. Learn how to embrace and feed your creative brain.
- PLAN YOUR SHOOT – Subject selection, lens choices, background, midground, foreground – planning for post-production.
- PHOTOGRAPH THE VISION – From vision to three dimensions. Listening to your creativity voice. Embracing failure as a step toward creativity.
- SHAPE THE LIGHT- Learn how to get the light 90% there in camera with specialty lighting and unique tools.
- BRING THE VISION INTO REALITY – Post-production techniques to complete the story. Understanding how to refine the light, use textures and overlays, quick paint techniques, adding depth and dimension.
If you want to experience extreme creativity and will spark your desire to create personal projects and visual statements which define the essence of who you are as an artist, this is the class for you.
NOTE: Intermediate to Advanced Camera skills and Photoshop knowledge is required.
Equipment needed: Camera assortment of lenses & Computer with Photoshop CC & Lightroom Installed