Artificial Intelligence is everywhere. How can you make sure it doesn’t replace you?
Come learn what AI generated images really are (they are NOT just cut up images of other people’s work), how it functions, and how to ethically apply it to your own work.
– Learn how AI Image Generation works
– Learn about the copyright ramifications of AI
– Learn how to enhance your own images using the latest AI engines
– Learn how AI can speed up your workflow and increase your sales
– Watch a live demonstration of an image being created from the initial session through the finished, AI enhanced image
Meet Brad Barton
Brad is a North Texas based artist who tells people’s stories and captures their emotions in sometimes fantastical, sometimes bizarre, sometimes surreal ways. Using his imagination, camera, and digital tools, he has created work for clients big and small. His work has been published in nationally distributed books and magazines, has been featured in feature length motion pictures, and has won numerous awards.
His book from Amherst Media titled Retro Glamour & Pinup Photography was published in January 2017. His second book, Beautiful Monsters was published in May 2018 and his third, Seven Seas, was published in December 2019. His first game, Fairy Bargains, was published in 2022. He is a Certified Professional Photographer and holds the Master of Photography, Master Artist, and Photographic Craftsman degrees from Professional Photographers of America. He loves to teach and write about both art and photography.