Precon Class: Saturday, April 22
Chase Merits While Making Money in Volume Photography
Presented by Robin & Jennifer Janson
Saturday, April 22, 2023
This class is the perfect opportunity for all levels of experienced photographers who are considering adding a new revenue stream to their business. Join us as we discuss 4 revenue streams (schools, sports, pre-schools, and special events) that we have found to be consistent year after year. Learn how to start, build, and maintain a successful volume business with proven techniques that should be applied for volume photography.
- You’ll learn what marketing and sales techniques work
- Discover that you DON’T need to mimic what your competitors
- How to request and work with school/sports data
- Workflow methods for each genre
- Learn basic lighting and posing techniques
- Why it is so important to build a long-lasting relationship with a lab
- Create and price your packages
- The list could go on and on, but you get the idea…right???
See why Jennifer and Robin were recently featured in Time Magazine for their hard work and success as volume photographers. This class is thoughtfully designed for new or skilled photographers looking to start or add volume photography as another successful revenue stream. So, stop fearing the unknown, quit questioning yourself and get out there and find success!