Simply Dramatic Lighting
Course Number: 33
Level: All Levels
Learn photographic lighting techniques and tips in this hands-on lighting class.
During this class, you will discover how to create dramatic lighting using only available light. This allows you to create a variety of eye-catching looks with surprisingly simple methods.
Additionally, learn how to combine ambient light with a one-light set up. Because this technique can mimic dramatic looks, it often gives the effect of using multiple, artificial light sources.
Finally, Audrey will show the students some of her editing techniques utilizing Photoshop.
In this class, you will learn:
- Finding specific, yet simple, natural reflectors.
- Combining reflectors with ambient light to dramatically light images.
- How to achieve sharp images with really shallow depth of field.
- Using natural light and created light for a more editorial look with a one-light set up for a high impact look.
- Quick and easy post processing techniques in Photoshop for a modernized editing style.