5-26-20 update from Don Dickson, Texas School Director
The staff of Texas School of Professional Photography is working hard to make sure we have a safe environment for attendees, instructors, models, and hotel staff. We continue to evaluate all safety procedures that will be necessary to hold our event responsibly and safely. .
We will absolutely follow all recommended State and local regulations that are in force at the time of the event to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
You can be comfortable knowing that we are prepared to make any necessary changes in our usual activities which may include:
- Social distancing in classrooms by spreading out tables
- Hand sanitizer available for all classes
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic areas by hotel staff
- Dinners served by hotel staff instead of being served “buffet style”
- Classes eating in shifts
- Requiring mask, buff, or bandana when together in larger groups
- Opening and closing ceremonies held in classrooms via zoom
We are working hard to make Texas School the best learning experience in the country.
Obviously, no one knows what the world will look like in 90 days. We can only give you a commitment that we will work hard to make the school safe as well as educational. Please continue to watch for future updates as they become available.